In this post will discuss about 5 Crypto Trading Platform in India, It is important to compare them based on their plus-points and downsides to find the best cryptocurrency exchange in India.
Table of Contents
To invest in crypto, Indians have started using cryptocurrency exchanges. Within a year, millions of people registered their trading accounts with several cryptocurrency trading platform in India.
It is important to compare them based on their plus-points and downsides to find the best cryptocurrency exchange in India. For example, the best exchange for cryptocurrency in India will have a robust security mechanism. Similarly, an exchange with low fees can also be considered one of the best crypto exchanges in the country. To find out best one trading platform, We will answer through a list.
5 Crypto Trading Platform in India there can trade in INR (Indian Rupee)
CoinDCX –Most popular trading platform in India
CoinDCX is one of the most popular crypto trading platforms in India.
The Mumbai based startup has more than 3.5 million inventors registered on its platform which was launched way back in 2018.
Investors can trade in more than 200 cryptocurrencies on CoinDCX, which only charges a nominal trading fee.
Most importantly, the platform offers free deposits and withdrawals to its clients
CoinDCX charges takers 0.04%, and makers 0.06%. This is converse to how it usually is (makers receiving a discount for providing liquidity).
In any event, these fees are quite below the industry average for centralized exchanges.
INR deposit – Yes
- CoinDCX also has sufficient liquidity to support this growing number of crypto trading pairs.
- The platform charges low trading fees.
- The platform has the largest range of crypto coins for Indian traders.
- With futures trading, CoinDCX allows 20x leverage.
- The platform accepts easy payment gateways such as UPI and IMPS.
- With margin trading, CoinDCX allows 6x leverage on various crypto assets.
- User verification becomes tedious for higher fiat values.
- INR is the only FIAT currency supported by the platform.
WAZIR X –Largest crypto trading platform in India
WazirX is an Indian subsidiary of Binance Holdings, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
The trading platform, which is available on Android, iOS, Web, Mac and Windows, has over 6.5 million registered investors.
In June 2021, the exchange processed crypto transactions worth $6.2 billion. The platform’s peer-to-peer (P2P) system is one of the most fascinating features available on exchanges.
The trading fee at WazirX is 0.2% for both the maker and the taker. Unlike most cryptocurrency pairs, the platform charges 0% fees for USDT/INR transactions only.
The Smart Token Fund transactions are charged with 25% fees on profits.
The platform has a minimum buy order limit of 5 USDT, and it also implies a maximum buy order of 100,000 USDT. The withdrawal fees on WazirX are 0.0006 BTC.
INR deposit – Yes
- The WazirX website works well as a web app on mobile device browsers.
- WazirX Smart Token Fund enables Indian investors to expand and diversify the crypto portfolio early.
- WazirX has partnered with Binance, which is one of the biggest crypto exchanges in the world.
- The platform allows INR deposits made through UP
- The platform has a beginner-friendly UI.
- The fund takes a percentage of profits and provides insurance for the users
- WazirX fails to provide high liquidity.
- WazirX has stopped offering crypto lending services since March 2021.
- The platform charges a high fee for withdrawing crypto assets.
CoinSwitch Kuber – CoinSwitch Kuber allows investors to trade in over 100 cryptocurrencies
You may remember CoinSwitch Kuber from their marketing blitz during the Indian Premier League (IPL). The exchange, which was launched in 2017, lets investors trade with as little as Rs 100.
It claims to have more than 3 million investors. .
The CoinSwitch Kuber mobile app is quite helpful in bringing one of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms to Indian mobile devices.
CoinSwitch Kuber is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges to provide Indian traders a seamless crypto trading experience.
CoinSwitch Kuber fees are not disclosed on the website. Information on the trading fees is provided exclusively via the customer support team through live chat.
The company has stated in these chats that it doesn’t charge any fee as yet.
INR deposit – Yes
- CoinSwitch Kuber accepts INR deposits instantly.Withdrawals can be made with bank transfers and various either payment methods.
- CoinSwitch Kuber has a simplistic UI which makes it beginner-friendly.
- The platform implements a fast KYC process, which completes online verification within minutes.
- The CoinSwitch Kuber app has scored great user reviews on Google Playstore.
- The exchange supports 58 cryptocurrencies, which can be traded with INR.
- The CoinSwitch Kuber app provides real-time live chat service for responsive customer support.
- The platform helps people buy crypto by only using INR as crypto-to-crypto exchanges are currently not supported.
- The platform is not available for demo or free trial as updating KYC details is mandatory.
- CoinSwitch Kuber is not good for day trading as it does not have the appropriate tools.
UnoCoin – Oldest Crypto trading platform in India
Started in 2013, way before the crypto-mania gripped the world, Unocin is one of the oldest crypto trading platforms in India.
The platform currently has over 1.5 million registered investors.
Investors can buy or sell cryptocurrencies with INR. Investors can also recharge their mobiles and pay for their DTH bills using Bitcoin on the Unocoin platform.
The platform makes over $350 million in revenue. The exchange started its operations in 2013 and aims to make Bitcoin more accessible to the billions in the country
Unocoin charges a 0.7% commission on all buy and sell orders.
Users can lower this fee to 0.5% for orders of 100 BTC and above. The exchange also charges 15% government tax on the transaction fee.
This makes sending and receiving Bitcoins a costly affair. But this fee also depends on the congestion in the Bitcoin blockchain.
The maker fee on Unocoin is 0.4%, and the taker fee is 0.6%.
INR deposit – Yes
- Unocoin offers high liquidity, unlike other exchanges.
- Bitcoins held on the platform are stored in cold storage or cold hardware wallets.
- The platform is extremely easy for traders and has simple navigation options.
- The platform only supports Bitcoin.
- The Unocoin customer service is slow and has limited technical assistance options.
Bitbns – For new investor best crypto trading platform in India
Bitbns is a lesser-known crypto platform in India. However, the exchange is said to be one of the best for investors starting their crypto investment journey.
Bitbns exchange offers grade-A security to its investors, and accepts payment modes such as UPI and net banking.
Traders are categorized in VIP categories. A trader’s VIP category is determined by their trading volume in the last 30 days and BNS holding. The table below shows the fee structure:
|LEVEL||30D TRADE VOLUME||BNS BALANCE||FEES (PAY WITH BNS ON)||FEES (PAY WITH BNS OFF)|
|Explorer||≥ 0 USDT||&||< $100||0.2500%||0.25%|
|VIP 0||< 6,000 USDT||&||≥ $100||0.1875%||0.25%|
|VIP 1||≥ 6,000 USDT||&||≥ $200||0.1725%||0.25%|
|VIP 2||≥ 80,000 USDT||&||≥ $1,000||0.1500%||0.25%|
|VIP 3||≥ 5,00,000 USDT||&||≥ $2,500||0.1125%||0.25%|
|VIP 4||≥ 20,00,000 USDT||&||≥ $10,000||0.0900%||0.25%|
|VIP 5||≥ 1,00,00,000 USDT||&||≥ $25,000||0.0750%||0.25%|
|VIP 6||≥ 2,00,00,000 USDT||&||≥ $50,000||0.0600%||0.25%|
|VIP 7||≥ 3,00,00,000 USDT||&||≥ $1,00,000||0.0450%||0.25%|
|VIP 8||≥ 5,00,00,000 USDT||&||≥ $1,50,000||0.0375%||0.25%|
|VIP 9||≥ 8,00,00,000 USDT||&||≥ $2,00,000||0.0300%||0.25%|
INR deposit – Yes
- all popular cryptocurrencies and tokens are available.
- convenient and functional trading terminal in the browser.
- regularly updated investment portfolio.
- The ability to order a hardware wallet for cryptocurrencies.
- Integrated automated trading service.
- Training system for novice traders.
- referral program with mutual encouragement.
- only Indian rupees are represented in the range of fiats.
Which Crypto Exchange Has the Lowest Fees in India?
CoinDCX charges the lowest trading fees in the Indian trading diaspora.
Which Is the Safest Crypto Exchange in India?
WazirX is hailed as the safest crypto exchange platform in India. It uses advanced blockchain technology for protecting transactional data. Multiple data-encrypted layers also protect BTC transactions on WazirX. These security measures make WazirX a safe exchange for Indian crypto users. The platform is also backed by top investors and exchanges from around the world.
Which Crypto Exchanges in India Have the Most Coins?
WazirX has become the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the country. It has gained millions of dollars worth of crypto exchanges during the pandemic. Indian retail investors are buying digital currencies actively from WazirX.
- Blockchain – A blockchain collects information together in groups, also known as blocks, that hold sets of information.
- Transactional data – Transactional data is information that is captured from transactions. . Transactional data is usually captured at the point of sale. In other words, transactional data is data generated by various applications while running or supporting everyday business processes of buying and selling.